Since its inception, DIBAL highlighted by a high technological level, as well as advanced quality procedures applied throughout the manufacturing process.
Within the company's commitment to technology and quality, we can outline some aspects:
- Quality System according to ISO 9001. In 1996, DIBAL was the first Spanish weighing manufacturer certified under this Standard.
- OIML Certification (International Organization of Legal Metrology) for the full range of manufacturing.
- NMI Certification (Netherlands Institute of Metrology) for the "CE" conformity marking of automatic and not automatic weighing instruments, applicable in the European Union.
- Approval of our products, in accordance with European standards, from NMI and CEM (Spanish Center of Metrology).
- High level of automation of all quality control and metrological verification processes: automated warehouse for electronic testing, and robotic system for checking the correct functioning of the major equipment components and for carrying out metrological tests.
- Implementation of the methodology of the "5S" in manufacturing lines (5S is a management technique developed by Toyota, whose name comes from the Japanese initials of the five principles which is based on, that can be translated into English as: Sorting, Straightening, Systematic cleaning, Standardizing, and Sustaining).
DIBAL is one of the international electronic companies with highest percentage of resources allocated to Research, Development and Innovation.
Our R + D + i Departments in Headquarters and Sister Companies include 40 qualified professionals.
DIBAL actively participates in national and international projects, such as EUREKA program for the "European R + D + i cooperative support". Many of these projects are approved and supported by official agencies like the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology or the Spanish Center for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI).