New 500 Range
TORNADO Series scales belong to 500 RANGE, the new family of DIBAL scales, outstanding for design, technology and performance.
T-535: 8.000 PLUs. 20 vendors. Printer for labels and receipts. Presets: 30x2 + 19x2 in flat format, 90x2 + 19x2 in tower, 95x2 + 19x2 in double body, 65x2 + 19x2 in hanging ABS and stainless steel.
Flat, tower, double body, hanging ABS and hanging stainless steel.
Capacity / Accuracy
Mono-range (3.000 divisions):
15 kg - 5 g
30 kg - 10 g
Multi-range (3.000 divisions):
6 kg - 2 g # 15 kg - 5 g
15 kg - 5 g # 30 kg - 10 g
Mono-range (6.000 divisions):
12 kg - 2 g
30 kg - 5 g
TORNADO Series scales offer a choice of 3 different displays. All of them can show weight, price, total and tare, active vendors and name of the product.
Additionally, graphic displays can show logos, profitability codes and warning messages (in vendor side), publicity with templates system and special dynamic effects,… and allow the user to choose between 4 different "screen designs".
Complete information for each PLU:
- Regular and offer price.
- Price by weight segments and per kg/100 g.
- 2 names of 20 characters.
- 10 free texts of 24 characters.
- 1 text of 1.024 characters.
- Profitability code.
Sales and management reports: sales (by article, vendor, time slots, last month,...), margins, cash drawer report, last modified PLUs,...
Fast and reliable communications among scales, PC and mobile devices including new DWS (Dibal Web Server).
Easy programming and operation
TORNADO Series scales have been designed thinking on the needs of users and service departments:
- “Drill-Down” Menus.
- Menus can be printed in the scale.
- Special keys for direct access to programming menus: change a price, include a new PLU or vendor, sales reports,...
- Direct access to 999 PLUs from keyboard.
- Search of PLUs by number.
- Search of PLUs by name: typing the initial characters of the name, the display shows the matching items.
- 5 programmable “Macros”: recording of a sequence of keys, to create a "shortcut" to any task: change of batch number, access to programming parameters, receipt reopening, reports, etc.
- Security: configurable password system.
High resolution (2”, 54 mm) and fast printer: up to 100 mm/second.
- Up to 60 lines.
- 2 fixed + 2 programmable formats.
- 4 logos per receipt.
- Vendor’s name.
- 9 payment modes.
- Total in €, old national currency and
2 additional currencies.
- Discounts on line and total.
- Loyalty points.
- Clients on account.
- 20 fixed + 20 programmable formats.
- From 30x30 up to 60x120 mm.
- 40 logos.
- 60 fields of information.
- 100 programmable texts.
- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.
- 3 levels of totals.
- Printing of a preset number of label copies.
- Printing with 90º, 180º and 270º rotation.
- “Opto” automatic adjustment for paper detection.
- Labelling between a minimum and maximum weight previously established (checkweigher).
- Global expiration date.
- Alphanumerical batch.
Inmediate change of the paper roll, featuring a cassette.
Linerless (adhesive paper rolls without backpaper):
- T-535 model can be supplied with “linerless” option, to print adhesive labels or receipts without backpaper.
- The scale can print labels of variable length -with no waste of paper- or adhesive receipts (that can be used to close the customer bag).
- Linerless system benefits our environment, as there is no backpaper waste.
- Scales with linerless option can also print conventional receipts or labels, simply changing the cassette and operation mode.
TORNADO Series scales can print in both receipts and labels EAN-13 and GS1 DataBar barcodes.
Moreover, they also allow the connection of a scanner, powered by the scale (5 VDC), to read EAN-13, GS-1 DataBar and EAN-128 barcodes.
Including EU Bovine Meat Regulations.
10 types of generic traceability (for meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, …) and up to 99 products.
Fiscal mode (dep. on countries)
When this option is activated, the scale will keep a full copy of all receipts printed during the fiscal period. They can be listed and sent to PC.
Stocks management in the scale
Entry of initial stock.
Register of sales, deducted from stock.
Display and print reports of stock by PLU.
Adjustment of stock after physical inventory.
Information can be sent to PC.
Interconnection and computer connection of scales based on ETHERNET TCP/IP, as standard, and Wi-Fi (802.11) or Homeplug, as an option.
In Wi-Fi communications, Access Point is not needed, as the Wi-Fi internal module of scales can be configured as Access Point.
Interconnection of up to 16 scales per section, on “master + slaves” or “master + submaster + slaves” configuration.
USB Port (optional): it allows to connect an external memory device, for copy or restore data and configurations of the scale, and dump sales data.
Several applications are available, running on Windows, to connect TORNADO Series scales to PC:
- RMS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and commercial management of data received from scales (lists, invoices, warehouses, customers, offers, etc).
- DFS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and reception of data with fully configurable lists. It stands out for its ease of use, speed of communication and simultaneous connection with all scales.
Moreover, Dibal supplies integration tools running on Windows or Linux, to facilitate the integration with customer’s "Back-Office".
TORNADO Series scales can incorporate DIBAL WEB SERVER (DWS) embedded, allowing access to each scale -through the IP address- from any computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet,...) with web browser. Access is protected by several levels of passwords.
Thanks to DWS, many parameters of the scale can be remotely checked and/or modified:
- Technical Service: consult and modification of technical parameters.
- Sales Information: consult of total and detailed sales.
- Information and Management: “on-line” lists and modifications.