New 500 Range
WIND Series scales belong to 500 RANGE, the new family of DIBAL scales, outstanding for design, technology and performance.
W-010B: 2.000 PLUs (45x2 + 4x2 presets). 5 vendors. Receipt printer and long range internal battery.
W-020B: 5.000 PLUs (40x2 + 9x2 presets). 10 vendors. Receipt printer and long range internal battery.
Flat and tower.
Capacity / Accuracy
Mono-range (3.000 divisions):
15 kg - 5 g
30 kg - 10 g
Multi-range (3.000 divisions):
6 kg - 2 g # 15 kg - 5 g
15 kg - 5 g # 30 kg - 10 g
Mono-range (6.000 divisions):
12 kg - 2 g
30 kg - 5 g
WIND Series scales offer a choice of 2 different displays: segments display or graphic display.
Both of them can show weight, price, total and tare, active vendors and name of the product.
Additionally, graphic display can show logos, publicity, profitability codes (in vendor side) and allow to choose between 4 "screen designs".
Complete information for each PLU:
- Regular price.
- Price by weight segments and per kg/100 g (M-520 B).
- 2 names of 20 characters (1 name in M-510 B).
- 10 free texts of 24 characters (5 texts in M-510 B).
- Profitability code.
Sales and management reports: sales (by article, vendor, time slots, last month,...), margins, cash drawer report, last modified PLUs,...
Fast and reliable communications among scales, PC and mobile devices including new DWS (Dibal Web Server).
Easy programming and operation
WIND Series scales have been designed thinking on the needs of users and service departments:
- “Drill-Down” Menus.
- Menus can be printed in the scale.
- Special keys for direct access to programming menus: change a price, include a new PLU or vendor, sales reports,...
- Direct access to 999 PLUs from keyboard.
- Search of PLUs by number (W-020 B).
- Search of PLUs by name (W-020 B): typing the initial characters of the name, the display shows the matching items .
- 2 programmable “Macros” (W-020 B): recording of a sequence of keys, to create a “shortcut" to any task: change of batch number, access to programming parameters, receipt reopening, reports, etc.
- Security: configurable password system.
High resolution (2”, 54 mm) and fast printer: up to 60 mm/second.
- Up to 40 lines.
- 2 fixed formats + 1 programmable (W-020 B) (only 2 fixed formats in W-010 B models)
- 4 logos per receipt (W-020 B).
- Vendor’s name (W-020 B).
- 9 payment modes.
- Total in €, old national currency and 2 additional currencies.
- Discounts on line and total.
- Clients on account (W-020 B).
WIND Series scales can print in both receipts and labels EAN-13 and GS1 DataBar barcodes.
Moreover, W-020 B models also allow the connection of a scanner, powered by the scale (5 VDC), to read these barcodes.
Fiscal mode (dep. on countries)
When this option is activated, the scale will keep a full copy of all receipts printed during the fiscal period. They can be listed and sent to PC.
Stocks management in the scale
- Entry of initial stock.
- Register of sales, deducted from stock.
- Display and print reports of stock by PLU.
- Adjustment of stock after physical inventory.
- Information can be sent to PC.
Interconnection and computer connection of scales based on ETHERNET TCP/IP, as standard, and Wi-Fi (802.11) or Homeplug, as an option.
In Wi-Fi communications, Access Point is not needed, as the Wi-Fi internal module of scales can be configured as Access Point.
Interconnection of up to 10 scales per section (5 in W-010 B models), on “master + slaves” or “master + submaster + slaves” configuration.
Several applications are available, running on Windows, to connect WIND Series scales to PC:
- RMS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and commercial management of data received from scales (lists, invoices, warehouses, customers, offers, etc).
- DFS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and reception of data with fully configurable lists. It stands out for its ease of use, speed of communication and simultaneous connection with all scales.
Moreover, Dibal supplies integration tools running on Windows or Linux, to facilitate the integration with customer’s "Back-Office".
WIND Series scales can incorporate DIBAL WEB SERVER (DWS) embedded, allowing access to each scale -through the IP address- from any computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet,...) with web browser. Access is protected by several levels of passwords.
Thanks to DWS, many parameters of the scale can be remotely checked and/or modified:
- Technical Service: consult and modification of technical parameters.
- Sales Information: consult of total and detailed sales.
- Information and Management: “on-line” lists and modifications.
Power supply - Rechargeable batteries
Mains: 110 or 230 VDC.
Long lasting internal rechargeable battery: up to 36 hours (calculated for 1.000 receipts, 3 articles per receipt).*
Optional external battery connector.
* With segments display and backlight off. Load and range of rechargeable batteries can vary substancially depending on temperature, age and general state of batteries, printing frequency, networking, etc.