- High performance PC based kiosk with 1 colour TFT touch screen.
- Self-service kiosk format.
- Model with one 3" receipt printer.
- Large and configurable TFT projected capacitive screen.
- Compact, attractive and customizable design (brand, colour and textures).
- Non-stick surface and easy to clean.
- Freedom of location at any point in the store.
- Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to customers.
- Open to run with third parties Windows IT applications and ERP systems.
- Possible functions:
- Request a turn in different sections and check queue status.
- Provide information on articles (price, ingredients and allergens, location in the store, etc.).
- Identify customers for consultation and print out of personalised offers, online shopping, etc. through the scanner (optional).
- Online shopping.
- Show advertising.
- All_Connected system: turn-based management system, integrated with digital signage solutions, consult.
- Steel structure with high quality epoxy paint (other colours, textures and customizations, consult).
- Access to interior of the kiosk under lock and key.
- 23.8” TFT projected capacitive touch screen (527.04 x 296.46 mm) (16:9).
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
- Model with 1 printer for receipts.
- 3" thermal printer (W77 mm of printing area) with autocutter.
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm; speed: 100 mm/sec.
- Unlimited items.
- Unlimited programmable formats.
- Unlimited logos.
- Windows fonts.
- Bar codes: EAN-13, EAN-128, Code 128, IFT-14 and QR.
- Unlimited receipts.
Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers as of 13 December 2016:
- Minimum letter size: 1.2 mm.
- Windows fonts.
- Effects: bold, underlined, or any effect of a Windows font for each character in the text.
- Possibility of using the general text “G” (21 x 64,000) for ingredients to highlight allergens with those effects and fonts.
- Programmable allergen table: automatically identifies allergens in the ingredient texts.
- Processor: Intel Celeron Brasswell.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- Hard disk: 128 GB SSD.
- Optional: RAM upgrade to 8 GB (can be modified without notice).
- 4 USB (3.0).
- 1 RS-232.
- 1 Ethernet.
- 1 Display Port (additional screen).
- 1 audio (microphone).
- 1 line-out (speakers).
- Programmable access levels through user profiles.
Connectivity with other devices
- Dibal CS-1200 W series scales.
- Other peripherals: keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Bar code scanner (for identify clients with loyalty cards).
- Receipt of sales data from Dibal 500 Range and D-900 Series scales.
- Open solution for the installation of any IT applications.
- Mains: 110 up to 230 VAC.
- 37-86 W (depending on the conditions of use).