- Possibility of labeling weight - fixed / variable amount.
- Checkweigher mode with filling display in status bar.
- Access to configuration and uses according to user levels.
- Complete and easy-to-edit job information for quick changes on the screen (customer, batch, price, tare, dates, traceability, label format…).
- Graphic designer of labels on the equipment for creating and editing formats.
- Tares: fixed, glaze percentage, accumulative...
- Generic traceability on the label.
- Label management of totals (up to 3 levels) for easy editing and reprinting.
- Possibility of printing texts in different languages (UNICODE).
- Own printing fonts and any type of TTF font.
- Loading and processing of logos and images for easy printing.
- Front USB for full or partial backups, loading of logos and images, and import / export of data.
- Configuration and printing of most one-dimensional and two-dimensional barcodes.
- Adapted to comply with the EU regulation 1169/2011 on food labelling information.
- Automatic or manual label printing with variable weight products, or preprogrammed for fixed weight or nonweighed items.
- Suitable for legal metrology.
- Single load cell 600 x 600 mm platform, 60 kg / 20 g range.
- Printing type:
- Direct Thermal (DT) (depending on the models).
- Optional: Thermal Transfer (TT) (ribbon).
- Long-lasting 4” with historical control.
- Mobile paper detector (adjustable according to width and type of label).
- Printing speed:
- Control of printer use for predictive maintenance.
- Dimensions: from W30 x L30 mm up to W101,6 x L500 mm.
- Maximum width of the backing paper: 110 mm.
- Possibility of using paper, polypropylene and perforated cardboard labels.
- Processor: Celeron N3160.
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3 (expandable to 8 GB).
- Hard disk: 128 GB.
* Subject to changes without prior notice, subject to improvements.
- Support structure:
- AISI 304 stainless steel with wheels.
- Platform structure:
- Protected iron, stainless steel plate and aluminium load cell.
- Labeller structure:
- AISI 304 stainless steel, anodized aluminium and texturised ABS.
- 1 Ethernet TCP/IP.
- 2 RS-232.
- 2 back USB (3.0 + 2.0).
- Wi-Fi, optional.
Possible of integration with other equipment
- Other LP-5000.
- Printers with ZPL protocol (up to 3 simultaneously).