DIBAL stand in Hispack+Bta 2012, offered interesting novelties to all professionals who visited it during the 4-day event.
Dibal novelties on Hispack+Bta 2012
In 200 m2, DIBAL exhibited a range of innovative weighing and labelling solutions for retail and industry.
In the field of equipment for retail stores (from small shops to large hypermarkets), the main novelty presented by DIBAL was the 500 Range retail scales, with interesting features like integrated Web Server (which allows connection with the scales from any PC or mobile device with web browser), 7" Color TFT (on buyer´s and seller´s side), programmable macros system, Wi-Fi communications, high usability, ...
In addition, DIBAL released the new D-900 Series retail scales that will be launched in the coming months, with a touch interface (12" color TFT on seller´s side) and advertising display on buyer´s side (color TFT available in 7" or 12").
Related to the equipment for the industrial sector, is worth mentioning 5 product families:
- 4000 Series high speed automatic equipment for weighing, labelling, weight checking and grading.
- MD-4500 multi-frequency metal detectors, with touch screen and high sensitivity.
- VT-1000 weight indicator with PC architecture, for connection to weighing platforms, with touch screen, integration with client´s software applications and connection with industrial printers os receipts and labels.
- V-4000 weighing modules with programmable PLC, static or dynamic weighing, weight control, grading and filling installations.
- LP-545 2" label printers, for connection to weighing platforms, with stainless steel housing, graphic display and cassette system for quick replacement of label roll.
DIBAL also took the opportunity at the exhibition to introduce several products integration (scales, indicators and automatic weighing+labelling systems) with TOSHIBA 3 "and 4" printers.
Finally, it should be noted that the DIBAL booth received, as part of the inauguration act of Hispack+Bta 2012, the visit of Mr. F. Xavier Mena, Regional Minister for Enterprise and Employment.