Dibal announces the next availability of the new DMI-610 Series weight indicators, which will replace the existing ones of VD-300 Series.
New Dibal DMI-610 Series weight indicators
Available –in a first phase– in AISI 304 stainless steel housing, basic models incorporate:
- 32-bit microprocessor
- High visibility red LED display of 1" (25.4 mm)
- 2 RS-232 high speed ports
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
Regarding weighing, DMI-610 indicators offer up to 6.000 divisions (mono-range, multi-range or multi-interval) and can be connected to weight platforms up to 14 loadcells.
Some options available soon, which represent a great advantage over the possibilities of current VD-300 Series models:
- ABS housing
- 12V supply
- Internal Rechargeable Battery (IRB) – Connection to external battery
- Connection up to 4 platforms
- RS-485, Ethernet TCP/IP, WiFi, USB – Communication protocols
- 4-20 mA / 0-10 V analogue output
- 1P/2S dosage function, with 4I/4O
- Alibi memory
And later, more features and models.