- High performance PC based scale with 1 colour TFT touch screen.
- Self-service kiosk format.
- Model with 2" label printer.
- Large and configurable TFT projected capacitive screen.
- Compact, attractive and customizable design (brand, colour and textures).
- Non-stick surface and easy to clean.
- Freedom of location at any point in the store.
- Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
- Open to run third parties applications.
- Available functions with SL-CS software pre-installed:
- Wide range of articles database and food images (meat/butcher, fruits/vegetables, fish/shellfish, frozen food, drinks, etc.).
- Modern, simple and intuitive operating screens that facilitate the use and improve the experience of the user.
- Unlimited article keys (in consecutive screens).
- All the keys can include texts, icons, pictures, etc.
- Possibility of automatic ordering of the keys by different criteria: code, name, etc.
- Printing of labels with Linux fonts.
- Pre-defined formats of labels.
- Generation of lists for total sales or broken down (by article, client, period...) with three output options: on screen, via kiosk printer or via an external printer.
- Option to record normal price and offer price for each article.
- Export to CSV.
- Data migration.
- Language selectable by the user.
Capacity / Accuracy
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 6 kg / 2 g - 15 kg / 5 g.
- Mono-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g or 30 kg / 10 g.
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g - 30 kg / 10 g.
- Mono-range (6,000 divisions): 12 kg / 2 g or 30 kg / 5 g.
- Steel structure with high quality epoxy paint (others colours, textures and customizations, consult).
- Great resistance polypropylene plastic plate, suitable for food.
- Access to interior of the kiosk under lock and key.
- Access to all non-metrological components without the need to unsealing the kiosk.
- 23.8” TFT projected capacitive touch screen (527.04 x 296.46 mm) (16:9).
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
- From W30 x L30 mm to W60 x L190 mm.
- Unlimited programmable formats.
- Unlimited logos.
- Linux fonts.
- Bar codes: EAN-13, CODE-128 and QR.
- Unlimited information fields.
- Unlimited programmable texts.
- Unlimited headings per label.
- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.
- Printing of “n” identical labels.
- Printing with 90º, 180º and 270º rotation.
- Packaging date, expiry date and extra date (for any application).
- Alphanumeric batch number.
- Unlimited types of generic traceability (for meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, etc.) and unlimited products. Included in the prevailing European legislation on bovine traceability.
Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers as of 13 December 2016:
- Minimum letter size: 1.2 mm.
- Linux fonts.
- Effects: bold, underlined, or any effect of a Linux font for each character in the text.
- Possibility of using the general text “G” for ingredients to highlight allergens with those effects and fonts.
- Possibility of printing 2 labels for each operation: programmable by PLU, configurable information, 2nd automatic or manual label (can also be used as promotional labels).
- Processor: Intel Celeron Brasswell.
- Memory: 4 GB.
- Hard disk: 128 GB SSD.
- Optional: RAM upgrade to 8 GB (can be modified without notice).
- 4 USB (3.0).
- 1 RS-232.
- 1 Ethernet.
- 1 Display Port (additional screen).
- 1 audio (microphone).
- 1 line-out (speakers).
- Programmable access levels through user profiles.
Connectivity with other devices
- Dibal CS Linux series scales.
- Other peripherals: keyboard, mouse, etc.
- SL-1100 for Linux: touch application for sales and weighing management.
- Integration tools: in Linux to facilitate communication with the Back-Office.
- Mains: 110 up to 230 VAC.
- 37-86 W (depending on the conditions of use).