At supermarket checkout counters, scales are used to calculate the exact amount of fresh products, such as fruits and vegetables, thus preventing fraud and shrinkage in self-service areas.
Do you know our complete range of checkout solutions?
From simple “weight only” or “price computing” scales and weighing kits for integration with scanners, it is important that all of this equipment integrate perfectly with the supermarket’s point-of-sale systems without losing the assembly approval.
For this reason, in Dibal we incorporate to our range of checkout scales new solutions to integrate the weighing into the POS with assembly approval.
A model for every need. We have the checkout scale that you are looking for:
- K-POS Series: POS INTEGRATED WEIGHING WITH ASSEMBLY APPROVAL*
- KS-POS: Weighing kit for integration with scanner or with scanner integrated for checkout. (WITHOUT additional weighing display)
- KD-POS: Platform for checkout. (WITHOUT additional weighing display)
* Requires the integration of the client’s software with the approved DIBAL software solution (K-SW).
- KS-400 Series: WEIGHING KITS FOR INTEGRATION WITH SCANNER OR WITH SCANNER INTEGRATED FOR CHECKOUT APPLICATIONS**
- DPOS-400 and G-305 / 325 Series: WEIGHT ONLY OR PRICE COMPUTING SCALES FOR CONNECTION TO POS OR ECR**
** Requires that the client homologates the Dibal weighing solution with its POS software in the appropriate organizations (WELMEC 2.2. Issue 3).