- Linerless labels have become popular due to their contribution to environmental care and their optimal use: their size adjusts to the exact amount of information to be printed
- Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of the products they take home. Therefore, they demand clear and concise information on food, such as ingredients used, nutritional value, allergens, etc.
- Labels contribute to products´ appearance, and the more charming the label, the more attractive the final result
During the current lift of restrictions after the Covid-19 lockdown, it is advisable to follow experts’ recommendations and to take precautions.
Dibal takes rigorous safety precautions, both for our workers and for our customers. Thus, the latest implemented measure is the use of a hydroalcoholic cleaner to disinfect all the scales manufactured.
Achieving a more sustainable consumption, reducing plastic waste in regular purchases and seeking more environmentally friendly alternatives should be our goal for the defense of the planet and human health. This challenge requires a commitment from all: suppliers and end users.
For this reason, at Dibal we have developed the Zero Waste application for CS-1200 and D-900 Series scales, with which the consumers can carry their own containers and thus avoid the massive use of plastics in daily consumption.
- The system connects the hardware part of the point of sale(scales, screens, ticket dispensers...) to offer the consumer a better shopping experience and provide valuable data in order to optimise all operations.
- ´The clients who have tried this solution are highly satisfied, and some are already installing it in several of their stores´.
The Spanish Government allowed yesterday, April 13th, all the companies to restore their activity as long as they apply the appropriate prevention measures. We are glad to inform you that we are open and today we have resumed our production. We have defined and implemented an extensive protocol to ensure our workers’ health.
From February 16th to 20th, Dibal showed its novelties and solutions for the food trade at Euroshop Düsseldorf, the most important International Retail Trade Fair in the world.
From February 16th to 20th we will be exhibiting the novelties and solutions of Dibal for the food trade at Euroshop Düsseldorf, the most important International Retail Trade Fair in the world.
From 22nd to 24th October 2019, Dibal took part in one of the most important event for the fruit & vegetable industry: Fruit Attraction, International Trade Show for the Fruit and Vegetable Industry in Madrid.
DIBAL will show its weighing, labelling and inspection solutions for the industry in the next edition of EMPACK Madrid
On November 13th and 14th, Dibal will exhibit its novelties at EMPACK Madrid, the main fair for packaging in Spain, at the Stand E28 in Hall 5.