- More powerful, robust and easy to use than its predecesor, the LP-3000, covering the industry’s needs.
- This development is part of Dibal’s current challenges: manufacturing more sophisticated and with greater capacities equipment for the industrial sector.
2020 will surely be a year that we will not forget. Everyone at Dibal wishes you the best for 2021, and we encourage you to give weight to what really matters...
Nowadays more and more companies in the food industry are working under the criterio of the IFS/BRC standards to guarantee the safety of their products and processes. That is why at Dibal we have developed a kit for all our conveyor belt metal detectors; so that clients who work under the criteria of these standards can use our equipment without risks.
All details are important to prevent the SARS-CoV-2 virus from being transmitted. In the case of grocery stores, avoid touching the surfaces, or when doing so, have protection, such as hydroalcoholic gels or gloves.
We have updated our industrial weight indicators and PCs offer with the VT-1200 and PC 1200 series, which are characterized by their greater power and robustness.
They have been included in our catalogue as more and more information needs to be included in the purchase ticket
Learn more about this success story: How we managed to automate and simplify the company´s operations in the production of coin/note sets for its clients.
- Linerless labels have become popular due to their contribution to environmental care and their optimal use: their size adjusts to the exact amount of information to be printed
- Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of the products they take home. Therefore, they demand clear and concise information on food, such as ingredients used, nutritional value, allergens, etc.
- Labels contribute to products´ appearance, and the more charming the label, the more attractive the final result
During the current lift of restrictions after the Covid-19 lockdown, it is advisable to follow experts’ recommendations and to take precautions.
Dibal takes rigorous safety precautions, both for our workers and for our customers. Thus, the latest implemented measure is the use of a hydroalcoholic cleaner to disinfect all the scales manufactured.