What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that you download to your computer or terminal to access our website. Cookies enable us, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us the service of analyzing the hearing of our website.This company may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can meet such uses from the links provided.
This tool does not collect data from the first or last names of users or mailing address from which you connect.The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IPaddress from which users access, the number of users visit us, frequency of visits and recidivism, time of visit,the browser you use, the operator, or terminal from which the visit takes place.
We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit us.
How to enable, meet, block or remove cookies?
To allow, meet, block or remove cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information about how to do it if you use as your browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html