- High performance retail PC based scale with a colour TFT touch screen.
- Models with label printer (suitable for receipts).
- Modern, compact and easy to clean design.
- Intuitive operation.
- Configurable and customizable front screen.
- Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
- Open to run third parties Windows IT applications and ERP systems.
- Available functions with CS SERIES Windows software pre-installed:
- User screen design application. Each user may have access to his/her own sales templates, which may be associated with previously defined access permissions.
- Wide range of templates for sales screens, articles database and food images (meat/butcher, fruits/vegetables, fish/shellfish, frozen food, drinks, etc.).
- Modern, simple and intuitive operating screens that facilitate the use and improve the experience of the seller.
- Cross-selling: showing the picture of a complementary product on buyer display when selling a product.
- Library of images and videos included in the scale for promotional support.
- Unlimited article keys (in consecutive screens).
- All the keys can include texts, icons, pictures, etc.
- Possibility of automatic ordering of the keys by different criteria: code, name, best sellers, etc.
- Configurable keyboard by PLUs, sections, vendors, QWERTY or ABC keyboard, etc.
- Quick access to register articles, sellers and sections.
- Quick change of the document to generated: delivery note, receipt or invoice.
- Optional display of the receipt or label on the screen.
- Easy cancellation of receipt lines / easy reopening of receipt.
- Easy cancellation of lines in receipts.
- Printing of receipts and labels with Windows fonts.
- Receipts and labels design.
- Invoices and delivery notes design.
- Pre-defined formats of labels, delivery notes and simplified invoices.
- Document format associated with client.
- Personalization of header and logos in simplified invoices.
- Issue of invoices and delivery notes.
- Billing of delivery notes.
- Cash desk closing.
- Generation of sales lists and graphs, for total sales or broken down (by article, client, vendor, period, etc.) with three output options: on screen, via scale printer or via an external printer.
- Stocks, clients and providers management in the scale.
- Deletion of negative stocks.
- Traceability management.
- Option to record normal price and offer price for each article.
- Price lists associated to each store or client.
- Management of stock and article orders.
- Data migration.
- The application runs automatically at startup.
- Automatic opto adjustment.
- Functios for point of sale secure cash payment system (under license).
- Functios for electronic labels and plastic card labellers (under license).
- Turnomatic in buyer display function (under license).
- All_Connected system: for integrated turn management system with digital signage solutions, consult (on request).
Capacity / Accuracy
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 6 kg / 2 g - 15 kg / 5 g.
- Mono-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g or 30 kg / 10 g.
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g - 30 kg / 10 g.
- Mono-range (6,000 divisions): 12 kg / 2 g or 30 kg / 5 g.
- Highly resistant ABS plastic casing.
- Stainless steel plate.
- Access to all non-metrological components without the need to unseal the scale.
- 12.1” (W250 x H188 mm) resistive touch screen TFT or 15" (W304 x H228 mm) resistive or projected capacitive touch screen TFT.
- 1 printer for labels (also suitable for receipts by changing the paper roll and the working mode).
- W54 mm thermal printer.
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm; speed: 100 mm/sec.
- Cassette for immediate paper roll change.
- Linerless with autocutter, depending on model.
- Extra external printer for invoices, lists, etc.
- Paper width from 30 mm to 60 mm.
- Unlimited programmable formats.
- Unlimited logos.
- Windows fonts.
- Barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-128, Code 128, IFT-14 and QR.
- Unlimited information fields.
- Unlimited programmable texts.
- Unlimited headings per label.
- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.
- 3 levels of totals.
- Printing of “n” identical labels.
- Printing with 90º, 180º and 270º rotation.
- Packaging date, expiry date, freezing date and extra date (for any application).
- Alphanumeric batch number.
- Unlimited types of generic traceability (for meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, etc.) and unlimited products. Included in the prevailing European legislation on bovine traceability.
Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the obligation to provide nutrition information to consumers as of 13 December 2016:
- Minimum letter size: 1.2 mm.
- Windows fonts.
- Effects: bold, underlined, or any effect of a Windows font for each character in the text.
- Possibility of using the general text “G” (21 x 64,000) for ingredients to highlight allergens with those effects and fonts.
- Programmable allergen table: automatically identifies allergens in the ingredient texts.
- For receipts, possibility of indicating in the PLU “name 2” of those that contain allergens “Consult allergens” (or PLU* + “*Contains allergens”).
- Possibility of printing 2 labels for each operation: programmable by PLU, configurable information, 2nd automatic or manual label (can also be used as promotional labels).
- Processor: Intel Atom X5.
- Memory: 2 GB.
- Hard disk: 32 GB SSD.
- 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0.
- 1 RS-232 (internal).
- 1 Ethernet.
- Programmable access levels through user profiles.
Connectivity with other devices
- Receipt of sales data from Dibal CS-2200 Series, 500 Range and D-900 Series scales, and CL-3 Series PC labellers.
- Windows printers.
- Barcode scanner (built-in scanner optional, except for flat format).
- Manual and automatic cash drawer.
- Queueing system (for double body format).
- Other peripherals: keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Point of sale secure cash payment system.
- Connectable to a single load cell weighing platform, up to 400 x 400 mm max. and up to 30 kg. Consult compatible scales formats.
Software (See section on software)
- CS SERIES SW for Windows: touch application for sales, weighing management and labels and receipts design (DLD).
- Integration tools: in Windows or Linux to facilitate communication with the Back-Office.
- Mains: 110 up to 230 VAC.
- 29.6-90 W (depending on the conditions of use).