- Utmost precision, higher speed and increased efficiency are the main benefits of the new family.
- Its development falls under one of DIBAL’s current challenges: the manufacture of increasingly sophisticated equipment with enhanced capacity for the industrial sector.
Automatic weighing and labelling equipment for industry 4500 Range
Faced with an ever more demanding market, Dibal has responded in 2021 with the launch of a new family of automatic weighing, labelling, control and classification equipment. The new line offers greater versatility thanks to its modular design, increased weighing and labelling speed and utmost printing precision.
Some of the advantages of the 4500 range are:
- WEIGHING: high speed, up to 250 ppm.
- PRINTER AND LABELLER SYSTEM: higher speed (up to 250 mm/s) and increased printing precision with more durable heads, as well as in the positioning of the labels. This equipment also offers the possibility of using a wider range of labels.
- CONVEYOR BELTS: three types to improve the transfer of products (standard, high speed - super adherent - and sliding for ejector areas), with FDA approval for the food industry.
- ELECTRIC BOX: especially designed to reduce dirt accumulation and facilitate the cleaning, maintenance and repair of the equipment; with IP65 protection against dust and water.
- FRAME: universal modular design, which enables new modules to be added to operational equipment, offering greater versatility and adaptability at customer premises.
Want to know more?