- Electronic scale with different high visibility display options.
- Models with label printer.
- Functional and robust design.
- Great capacity of memory, functions, communications and interconnections.
- Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.
- Extensive information for each PLU: normal price and offer price, price for weight scales and by kg/100 g, 3 names of 20 characters or 2 names of 30 characters, 20 free texts of 24 characters, 1 text of 3,072 characters, etc.
- PLU search by code or name.
- Preset keys to programming menus: to change prices, register PLUs, etc.
- Direct access up to 208 PLUs from the keyboard.
- Drill down menus.
- Printing the scale menus from scale printer.
- Sales and management reports: sales (by article, time frames, last month, etc.), margins, balance available in the cash drawer, modified PLUs, etc.
- Fast and reliable communication between scales, with PC and mobile devices (via DWS).
- Stocks management on the scale.
- Option to record normal price and offer price for each article.
- Stock / order mode.
Capacity / Accuracy
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 6 kg / 2 g - 15 kg / 5 g.
- Mono-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g or 30 kg / 10 g.
- Multi-range (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g - 30 kg / 10 g.
- Mono-range (6,000 divisions): 12 kg / 2 g or 30 kg / 5 g.
- Highly resistant ABS plastic casing.
- Stainless steel plate.
- Access to all non-metrological components without the need to unseal the scale.
- Backlit LCD segment display (W150.2 x H43.4 mm). Showing weight, price/ kg, total, tare and name of article.
- LCD matrix graphic display (W134 x H41 mm). Possibility of showing: logos, profitability codes, warning messages and advertising messages with animated effects.
- 1 printer for labels.
- 54 mm thermal printer.
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm; speed: 100 mm/sec.
- Cassette for immediate paper roll change.
- 15 fonts (6 monospaced + 9 multispaced: more modern and legible).
- From W30 x L30 mm to W60 x L150 mm.
- 20 fixed formats + 40 programmable formats.
- 100 logos.
- Barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-128 and Code 128.*
- 60 fields of information.
- 100 programmable texts.
- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.
- 3 levels of totals.
- Printing of “n” identical labels.
- Printing with 90º, 180º and 270º rotation.
- Automatic adjustment of the paper detection sensor.
- Packaging date, expiry date and extra date (for any application).
- Alphanumeric batch number.
- 10 types of generic traceability (for meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, etc.) up to 99 products. Included in the prevailing European legislation on bovine traceability.
* It prints the following barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-128 and Code 128; It reads the following barcodes: EAN-13 and EAN-128.
- Compliance with EU Regulation 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers as of 13 December 2016:
- Minimum letter size: 1.2 mm.
- Effect (bold, underlined or both) for each character in the text.
- Possibility of using the general text “G” (3,000 characters) for ingredients, in lower case or UPPER CASE to highlight allergens.
- Possibility of including a table of nutritional facts.
- Free texts (20 x 24 characters).
- For direct sale labels: possibility of indicating in the PLU name (with an * or other symbol) those that contain allergens and programming a text, such as “* Consult allergens”.
- Possibility of printing 2 labels for each operation: programmable by PLU, configurable information, 2nd automatic or manual label (also to be used as promotional labels).
- TCP/IP Ethernet for interconnection and connection to PC.
- RS-232, for connection to scanner.
- Access to different protected programming menus via configurable passwords.
- Up to 16 scales per section.
Connectivity with other devices
- Barcode scanner (powered by the scale –5 VDC–) to read EAN-13 and EAN-128 barcodes.
- Cash drawer.
Software (See section on software)
- Programming of scales.
- Receipt of sales data.
- Data backup copy.
- Graphic design of receipts and labels (DLD).
- Design and management of advertising images for graphic display.
- Integration tools: in Windows or Linux to facilitate communication with the Back-Office.
- DWS (Dibal Web Server):
- Allows access to the information on each scale from any computer or mobile device with an Internet browser.
- Mains: 110 up to 230 VAC.
- Anti-blackout rechargeable internal battery 24 V and connector to external battery 24 V.
- 6.5-91 W (depending of the conditions of use).